Welcome

Welcome to my blog ...thanks for visiting!

Monday, July 11, 2016

Finish Along 2016 Quarter 2 roundup and Q3 Goals

The days are flying by and it's time once again to look back at the previous quarter and look ahead toward what I hope to accomplish by the end of the next quarter.   I did get a few things done this time, but there's so much left to do!

Quarter 2:
1. Pillowcase - finished!

2. Doggie quilt - finished!

3. Basket - finished!

4. (2) gift place mats - not yet started.. thinking of moving to Q4 just in time for Christmas
5. Pouches -finished!
6. Playhouses Doll Quilt - not yet started
7. Baby girl quilt gift - started and changed theme
8. Succulents wall hanging - not yet started
9. Picnic quilt - not yet started
10. Easter baskets - not yet started. I think this would fit better in my Q1 2017 list!

Quarter 3 Goals:
1. Laptop sleeve - I've been searching for a simple sleeve for my laptop and my husband suggested I just make one... why didn't I think of that? 
2. Baby girl quilt - This was to be a water or beach themed quilt, but will be from the Halfhearted Pattern. I've made about 20 blocks and have about 20 more cut out. 

3. Zippered pouches - at least 5, but hope to make more. I designed some fabric depicting the city symbols, so this will be fun to experiment with.

4. Shopping totes - I hope to make 2 using the same fabric.
5. Bee quilt - this is a throwback to last year. I think it needs one additional row. I put it aside because it's slightly too small for my current bed and because it's going to be a beast to quilt on my small machine. It is so easy to put off projects that will made for myself!

6. Commission quilt - I need to make a lap-sized quilt in jewel tones to be used as a couch throw.
7. Playhouses doll quilt - Now that she's finally started summer break, my daughter is happily choosing fabrics from my scrap baskets...and spreading them all over the floor. I have no idea where she learned that.
8. Supernova - I only need to make 2 more blocks before I can sew up this top. They take FOREVER but it would be nice to get this one finished for myself as well. Plus, maybe then my partner will be inspired to finish hers too!
9. Picnic Quilt - this bundle is still waiting patiently!
10. Another bee quilt - I'm being ambitious, but this is a pile of blocks just begging to be rescued from the cabinet and sewn together!

There are so many more things I'd like to put on this list, but I will stop here for now! Linking up to 



4 comments:

  1. I like your Bee Quilt; I hope you find courage and determination to bring it to completion. Best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RR
    The Great Icescape ของค่าย PG SLOT เป็นเกมที่มีรูปแบบแปลกใหม่ ฉีกทุกรูปแบบของการเล่นสล็อต มีการดีไซน์เกม
    การออกแบบเกมที่ทันสมัยและน่าเล่น พร้อมโปรโมชั่นมากมายที่จะทำให้ผู้เล่นทุกท่านรวยไปด้วยกัน เพียงสมัครและฝากกครั้งแรกไม่มีขั้นต่ำ สนใจสมัครได้เลยที่ @SPS98
    สล็อต1234
    สล็อต1234

    ReplyDelete
  3. RR
    The Great Icescape จากการที่ลองเล่นแล้วรู้สึกว่าตัวเกมเล่นง่ายมาก
    แต่การได้รางวัลอาจจะยากไปนิด พอได้รางวัลโบนัสแล้วหนึ่งครั้ง โบนัสก็จะแตกอีกเรื่อย ๆ
    ตัวบล็อกจะถูกทำลายลงไป ทำให้การชนะครั้งต่อไปง่ายมากขึ้น และได้เงินรางวัลที่เยอะมากขึ้น ถ้าบล็อกถูกทำลายจนหมดก็จะทำให้ได้รับโบนัสก้อนโตอีกด้วย
    สล็อต888
    สล็อต888

    ReplyDelete

  4. RR
    The Great Icescape เป็นเกมน้องใหม่สุดน่ารักของค่าย PG SLOT ที่จะพาคุณผจญภัยไปกับนกเพนกวินน้อยที่น่ารัก
    มีระบบการเล่นแบบ “หมุนวงล้อ” การหมุนแต่ละครั้งหากมีชุดสัญลักษณ์ที่เหมือนกันอย่างน้อยหนึ่งสัญลักษณ์เรียงติดต่อกัน
    เกมจะหมุนซ้ำอีกเรื่อย ๆ จนกว่าจะไม่มีสัญลักษณ์ที่เหมือนกันปรากฏอีก
    สล็อตPG
    สล็อตPG

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! Sure beats talkin' to myself! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...