Welcome

Welcome to my blog ...thanks for visiting!

Monday, January 4, 2016

2015 - Year in Review


Happy New Year!

Although I don't think I made a formal announcement, I decided last January that this would the year of saying, "NO." It was a difficult decision, but I did not participate in any swaps or bees for the entire year, even though Instagram tempted me many times! In past years I have felt like I was doing a lot of sewing and not having much to show for it in my own home. It is very nice to have quilts made by talented ladies from all over the world hanging on my walls, but I wanted to concentrate on my own projects in 2015. As an added motivation, I did participate in the 2015 Finish Along. I must admit that I did pretty poorly with completing my lists, but I did get more sewing done and even had the chance to teach at a quilting retreat, participate in a new Bloggers hop and had a quilt block published!

January
Preppy Stroller Quilt
Catvent Knitting Bag
February
Graceful Dancer Mini Messenger Bag
March


1 hr basket
Noodlehead divided basket

ballerina pillowcase
April
Stash Bee
Dad's Birthday Quilt
June
Swoosh pouch

Confetti Stars Improv

July
1 hour teacher baskets
September
Treasure Map Block Design
October
Tidal Pool test block for Molli Sparkles
Kitchen Placemats
Drawstring Ballerina tote with zippered shoe pouch
Birch Trees for Patchwork in the Peaks
November
Radschlager pouch
December
Flying circle of geese wreath wall hanging
Star Plus quilt for Jamie

Looking forward to lots more sewing and being super organized (with the help of the Quilter's Planner of course) in 2016!!

FMT


4 comments:

  1. I hope you have a productive and wonderful 2016. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you pick a new word this year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. RR
    The Great Icescape ของค่าย PG SLOT เป็นเกมที่มีรูปแบบแปลกใหม่ ฉีกทุกรูปแบบของการเล่นสล็อต มีการดีไซน์เกม
    การออกแบบเกมที่ทันสมัยและน่าเล่น พร้อมโปรโมชั่นมากมายที่จะทำให้ผู้เล่นทุกท่านรวยไปด้วยกัน เพียงสมัครและฝากกครั้งแรกไม่มีขั้นต่ำ สนใจสมัครได้เลยที่ @SPS98
    สล็อต1234
    สล็อต1234

    ReplyDelete
  4. RR
    The Great Icescape จากการที่ลองเล่นแล้วรู้สึกว่าตัวเกมเล่นง่ายมาก
    แต่การได้รางวัลอาจจะยากไปนิด พอได้รางวัลโบนัสแล้วหนึ่งครั้ง โบนัสก็จะแตกอีกเรื่อย ๆ
    ตัวบล็อกจะถูกทำลายลงไป ทำให้การชนะครั้งต่อไปง่ายมากขึ้น และได้เงินรางวัลที่เยอะมากขึ้น ถ้าบล็อกถูกทำลายจนหมดก็จะทำให้ได้รับโบนัสก้อนโตอีกด้วย
    สล็อต888
    สล็อต888

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! Sure beats talkin' to myself! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...