Welcome

Welcome to my blog ...thanks for visiting!

Monday, April 21, 2014

A Mystery

Have you ever signed up to do a mystery quilt? They make me a little nervous. I'll be attending Patchwork in the Peaks again this weekend in the beautiful French Alps and  I'm super excited for everything EXCEPT the doggone mystery quilt! I have been stressed about picking fabric not knowing how it would come together. I even roped Cindy (Fluffy Sheep Quilting) into my nonsense and she patiently and humorously attempted to help me. After sending retreat hostess Ms. E (the "E" is for evil) a million emails begging for hints (she said "no" lol,) I came up with a palette using some stash fabrics that have been lying around awhile.

My focus fabric is It's a Hoot by MoMo and I've finally found a use for 2 of the grey prints from Good Fortune by Kate Spain. I didn't realize they matched, heh heh. My sashing is Kona snow and the rest of the choices were random so I hope this sucker turns out pretty.
Finished up the prep work and now have this pretty pile all ready to bag up
off to pack!
 fmt

2 comments:

  1. That will be PERFECT! Says Ms JJ who has made it as a pattern tester... It really is a gorgeous pattern. But, heck, it's hard to cede control, isn't it? JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay, just take half your stash with you like you did last time ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! Sure beats talkin' to myself! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...