Welcome

Welcome to my blog ...thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

&^*&#(!!&*(((@@@!!

Hey there! I've spent the better part of today making myself a new iPad case! When I first got my iPad a few months ago, I bought a cause with an integrated keyboard to keep myself from becoming a proficient "pecker," cause I can type already!

Anyway, my keyboard case does not have any storage, so I keep losing things like the charger, card reader, etc.. actually there's no etc, that's all I've got and I've had to buy the crap at least 3 times.

Fresh Lemons to the rescue! I noticed this tutorial because it answers my storage needs.. I got my fabric - a faux corduroy print and kona charcoal and got to work. Tada!



 Notice anything? My pocket liner is jacked up. I took this thing apart twice and put it back together and noticed it was still wrong. The liner is all there, but it's reversed somehow. CRAP!  And it's smiling at me.. I'll have to try it again someday soon, right now I'm too annoyed.. off to find some wine


What would you do? I'm thinking of giving it away as a gift & dare the recipient to complain about the pocket ;-) and more importantly, DOES SEWING MAKE YOU CURSE?

linking up to 
Francine

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Francine, I feel your pain and Love your idea of giving it as a gift with the dare ... most probably wouldn't have a clue there was anything wrong with it ... but I'm so sorry you struggled with it ... enjoy your wine!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've issued that dare with many projects/gifts ;) thanks!

      Delete

  2. RR
    Superslot 98 ขอบอกต่อเกม สล็อตออนไลน์ สุดน่ารัก ! แพนกวินน้อย The Great Icescape
    ทางซีกโลกใต้หรือขั้วโลกใต้ในทวีปแอนตาร์กติกาได้เกิดพายุลมแรง และมีหิมะตกปกคลุมไปทั่วทุกพื้นที่ ทำให้นกเพนกวินจำนวนมาก
    ติดอยู่ใต้หิมะและจับตัวเป็นก้อนน้ำแข็ง เหล่าเพนกวินน้อยต้องช่วยกันทุบน้ำแข็งเพื่อช่วยเหลือเพื่อน ๆ ของมัน
    สล็อตออนไลน์
    สล็อตออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! Sure beats talkin' to myself! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...