Welcome

Welcome to my blog ...thanks for visiting!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Catching Up

Mug Rug  - front viewBack of Mug Rug closeup

Hi and Merry Christmas friends! I feel like I've been sewing non-stop for the past month and only have a couple of things to show for it! I suppose if I add in Facebook, work, kids and more Facebook, it accounts for most of the time.

I participated in two swaps over the last few weeks.
Scrappy Mug Rug Swap was first. I'm always inspired by the creativity of quilters! I received some goodies all the way from The Netherlands!

For my cat-loving partner, I had an image in my head of a furry Christmas cat wearing a real i.d. tag, (more than likely influenced by several delicious pina coladas I enjoyed) which came out looking more like a furry Christmas dog... Starting over, I used felt instead of fur and had better results.

My California partner received (as requested) a batik makeup bag and matching scrappy card holder.  For both partners, I decided to make up a Christmas duck mug rug- pretty silly but he came out ok too. He's strip pieced from a variety of yellows and oranges and appliqued on with snowflake buttons and a long scarf. The Christmas duck rugs are about 9" in diameter and Meowy is about 8 x 10".
Meowy Christmas


DSC_0246 - Copy
Christmas tree close up

DSC_0252




4 comments:

  1. Awww, that "Meowy Christmas" is too cute! I am following your blog now. =o)

    http://dolledup4theday.blogspot.com/

    ~Khalilah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. RR
    The Great Icescape ของค่าย PG SLOT เป็นเกมที่มีรูปแบบแปลกใหม่ ฉีกทุกรูปแบบของการเล่นสล็อต มีการดีไซน์เกม
    การออกแบบเกมที่ทันสมัยและน่าเล่น พร้อมโปรโมชั่นมากมายที่จะทำให้ผู้เล่นทุกท่านรวยไปด้วยกัน เพียงสมัครและฝากกครั้งแรกไม่มีขั้นต่ำ สนใจสมัครได้เลยที่ @SPS98
    สล็อต1234
    สล็อต1234

    ReplyDelete
  3. RR
    The Great Icescape จากการที่ลองเล่นแล้วรู้สึกว่าตัวเกมเล่นง่ายมาก
    แต่การได้รางวัลอาจจะยากไปนิด พอได้รางวัลโบนัสแล้วหนึ่งครั้ง โบนัสก็จะแตกอีกเรื่อย ๆ
    ตัวบล็อกจะถูกทำลายลงไป ทำให้การชนะครั้งต่อไปง่ายมากขึ้น และได้เงินรางวัลที่เยอะมากขึ้น ถ้าบล็อกถูกทำลายจนหมดก็จะทำให้ได้รับโบนัสก้อนโตอีกด้วย
    สล็อต888
    สล็อต888

    ReplyDelete

  4. RR
    เกมนี้มีเป้าหมายคือการยิงปลาด้วยกระสุนที่เรามีอยู่ กระสุนแต่ละนัดเราสามารถปรับ Bet ได้
    เพื่อชนะเงินรางวัลจากปลาตัวนั้น ๆ โดยจะได้เงินรางวัลตามตารางอัตราการจ่ายเงิน
    โดยส่วนมากปลาตัวใหญ่จะได้เงินรางวัลมากกว่าปลาตัวเล็ก และยังมีปลาขนาดพิเศษที่ช่วยเพิ่มเงินรางวัลอีกด้วย
    สล็อต888
    สล็อต888

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! Sure beats talkin' to myself! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...